1) Foundation: I have ruddy skin so it is totally needed to even out my skin tone.
2) Manicure: Whether Fake nails or your own, it is so pampering.
3) Hair tools: I have hair that is frizzy and in between curly and straight. To get it to look anything decent I need to use some kind of curling iron or straightener.
4) MAC Pigments: Need I say more lol They are so shiny and pretty and last forever on your eyes and in the amount you get!
5) Brushes: I have at least a hundred of them if not more. This picture is just a handful of the ones I own and most are not expensive ones but they work just as good to me.
What are your beauty products you are thankful for? Leave a comment below so I can check them out.
Also this blog hop is part of the facebook Beauty and Fashion Blog group. Their link is found here if you want to join. And the links below to all the people you can blog hop too. Thanks for coming 😀
Blog Link List:
Ok this may seem simple but I did this over the weekend and it took my fried way too many times recently hair and made it soft again. I promise!
I used these three items but you only need two of them for the mask. I like to add some essential oils for the smell and depending on if there is something you want to treat extra. The Eucalyptus is great for an itchy scalp in my opinion.
The “recipe” I use is three parts oil to one part egg. If you have longer hair you will need more. Right now I have medium to the top of my shoulder blade hair. I use the 3:1 ratio.
3 large tablespoons of the coconut warmed up in the microwave to liquid form. Be careful to not make it too hot or the egg will cook.
Add a large egg and beat them together. They will not completely meld together but will stir nicely.
Then if you want about five or to your liking drops of the essential oil.
Note: work quickly as the coconut oil will harden again and you need it on your hair not in the bowl 😀
Your hair will be crusty and waxy. It’s ok. Leave it on there for as long as you like. I usually do an hour or two around the house. I know some people who wear it overnight.
Then shampoo to rinse out the product. It will take to or three repeats as it does get crusty 😀
Hope this helps anyone’s hair woes and tell me if you tried it and liked it or if there is ways to tweak my recipe.
Thanks! Comment, questions, random thoughts please leave below. I’d appreciate if you followed me on wordpress or bloglovin. Oh and check out my social media sites found on the right.