1) Foundation: I have ruddy skin so it is totally needed to even out my skin tone.
2) Manicure: Whether Fake nails or your own, it is so pampering.
3) Hair tools: I have hair that is frizzy and in between curly and straight. To get it to look anything decent I need to use some kind of curling iron or straightener.
4) MAC Pigments: Need I say more lol They are so shiny and pretty and last forever on your eyes and in the amount you get!
5) Brushes: I have at least a hundred of them if not more. This picture is just a handful of the ones I own and most are not expensive ones but they work just as good to me.
What are your beauty products you are thankful for? Leave a comment below so I can check them out.
Also this blog hop is part of the facebook Beauty and Fashion Blog group. Their link is found here if you want to join. And the links below to all the people you can blog hop too. Thanks for coming 😀
Blog Link List:
- Sammi from College Beauty Buff
- Chelsea from Chelsea Go Brightly
- Lisa from Subscription Therapy
- Julie from Collective Beauty
- Kristina from The Feminine Files
- Megan from Polished Portland
- Vivienne from Jolie Pagaille
- Cheryl from Skinny On Beauty
- Bethany from Twenty Something Plus