Ok my five favorites for last month are as follows …
- Younique Awake facial cleanser it is now called the Illuminate Clear. It now says it is for oily skin and when I don’t use it on my newly oily skin I can tell the difference. It retails for 39.00.
- Fructis Garnia Flat Iron Protectant mist. This stuff is less expensive than the John Frieda I like and I think works better. Per the website… This powerful straightening mist with argan oil from Morocco protects your hair from the heat of your flat iron, while sealing in smoothness and shine for a lasting, sleek finish for 48 hours.
- EcoTools Bronzing brush is awesome. I do not use it to bronze but for my setting powders. It is soft and thick. I have yet to have any shedding.
- Ellis Faas foundation. This really is worth the 90.00 price tag. I am glad I picked it up in Dallas. It is a great satin finish and lasts about a good ten hours with a primer.
- Covergirl Lip pencil. It is so soft and creamy.
What were your favorites for the month? Please share below.