I had a DRS appt in a city I had to travel too so I took advantage and went to Ulta and a JC Penney Sephora. I am not a fan of the JC Penney ones as they are very limited and don’t have the beauty bar areas. But come to find out they do have some pretty cool exclusive stuff.
But first I went to Ulta and this is what i picked up.
- Lorac 2 Palette — I could not resist and I promise I tried!!
- Aero Minerale Makeup Mist concealer in Biscuit. I have been wanting to try this for awhile.
- Lastly NYX eyebrow Gel.
Kind of a blurry picture there but the 2 is on the left and the lovingly used 1 on the right. I love how it’s a similar theme BUT totally different colors.
Two Youtube videos show better than I can … Saaammage did the NYX get versus Makeup For ever’s gel video and Vintage or Tacky did the swatches of the Lorac 2.
She also did two more videos on an interesting looks using the palette.
Next I went to Sephora. I had issues with some of my returns so I just exchanged for these items.
In this kit you get three sets of matching lippie and polish.
- Bite Beauty Strangefruit is the purple lippie
- Nails Inc Devonshire Row is the matching polish
- OCC Stained Gloss in Hush is a nude
- Formula X Invincible is the matching polish
- Tarte Lipsurgence Elite is the coral color
- Deborah Lippmann GIrls Just Want To Have Fun is matching polish
I don’t have any of those brands in those colors and some I don’t have any at all so I am excited to try them out.
I got the OCC Tarred and Feathered in this pan form to try out before I invest in the full size tubes. I am going to play around with it but I think it will be useful.
And that was it. Besides my son’s Toys r us haul for his birthday. Which they are having their huge clearance sell. Not that he wanted toys on sale but still. lol Just letting you know!
Comments, Questions, random thoughts please leave below and follow my blog and all my social media sites found to your right 😀 I appreciate you all!!!!